March 2017 Zborg Update
- Starving vamp borgs are now allowed to eat a pet.
- Starving Vamp who can summon a pet to eat, should do so.
- Starving borgs will skip the borg_defend(), since it might teleport away a meal. At a minimum it is consuming a round of energy.
- Borg will disengage the munchkin mode and not stair scum if he is on a quest level. He can’t power dive past it, and he wouldn’t remain on the level long enough to kill the quest monsters.
- A borg with DimDoor, and in munchkin mode, will jump to a stair. This saves him several game turns since he is jumping to stairs which might be out of leash range.
- Trump Activation (teleport) was calling on inventory slots instead of equipment slots.
- The game will sometimes not show the inscription on an item with a long name. Consequently, the borg may not find the inscription and may loop trying to create one. So the inscription will be cheated into items.
This entry was posted in Zangband 240
and tagged Bug Fix
. Bookmark the permalink